Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"If you see someone without a smile, give em' yours"

Hello! How are you doing today? I'm Eliza and I'm glad to have you here with me today!

:) Yes hopefully you've guessed it. My advice for you today, for the premier of my blog, is to smile. I was watching a movie on TV the other night-"The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas", and if you've ever seen it, you would know that Dolly Parton's character exemplifies my topic of :) smiling. My favorite quotation from the movie is "If you see someone without a :D smile, give em' yours!"

I really believe that :) smiling is the first step in making a positive experience out of whatever you have to do each day. At work I get told all the time, how wonderful it is to see such a happy :D smiling face. When you are having a good time, you :) smile and your positive energy radiates to all those around you. People like to be around someone who is happy and having a good time with what their doing, even if its something as unexciting as taking out the trash.

:D Smiles are infectious, so get out there and put yours on, then if ya see someone without one, you can give em' yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment