Friday, September 25, 2009

Savor the Flavor of Your Craving

Hello how are you doing? I know this is a bit late, but better late than never.

I have had a bleh day today, but there was one thing, that really perked me up.

As of late, Ive been craving, and I mean REALLY craving doughnuts. I saw a special about them on Food Network one night, it seemed there was a billboard for Dunkin' Doughnuts every mile and an ad on every 3rd page in my magazine. I usually try to stay away from doughnuts, because I can never just have one; I always end up with a whole dozen, but today I gave in. I drove 20 minutes out of my way to get that cinnamon apple filled doughnut (plus 11 other assorted doughnuts) that Id been craving.

It may not seem like much to improve your life, just indulging in something that youve been trying to avoid will make your day a little bit better! Give in to whatever it is that you've been craving lately, but with restrain. Savor what it is that you crave. Take it slow, enjoy every second of it. See how it makes you feel, allow yourself to identify what it is about your craving that you love so much. <<>craving I thought to myself as I finished the last bit of doughnut by licking the chips of icing from my fingers. >>

Whatever your craving is, dont be afraid to give in; just make sure you enjoy every second of it. Once you do, tell me that it doesnt make your day just a little bit brighter. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment