Sunday, October 4, 2009

DO, Whatcha Wanna DO!


Howdy ya'll! hope that your weekend is going swimmingly. My day was fabulous, one of the best I've had in a long time!

As you may have guessed by the title of today's entry, I going to encourage you to do something that makes you happy. Today I took a mini vacation and went to visit a museum that Ive been dying to see for quite a while. Several days before going, I couldn't decide if I should go or not. I really wanted to but I had a lot of work that I could have gotten caught up on, and I'm a believer that needs come before wants. At the last minute I gave in and did what I wanted to. As it turned out, it was one of the best days Ive had in a long time.

Is there something that you've been wanting to do but haven't because of necessities? Go ahead, do what it is that you've been wanting. Ya never know, it could turn out that you have an amazing day like I did.

Have fun and DO, whatcha wanna do! ~ Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment