Sunday, October 4, 2009

Show Appreciation with 2 EASY words.






Hi, how are you today? Thank you for taking the time to reay my blog, I really appreciate it!

While I was out getting lunch today, the lady in front of me reminded me of a common courtiousy that is often forgotten. Just two simple words; Thank you. When she thanked the cashier, I could hear the genuine appreciation in her voice. I'm sure that the cashier on the recieving end of that simple thank you, was happy to hear they were appreciated. After hearing the woman's thank you, I was reminded to say it myself throughout the rest of the day. Its nice to hear someone thank you. You know that whatever you're doing, however seemingly insignificant it may be, is appreciated.

Next time that you're out and the cashier gives you change, or a friend calls to make sure you're up after a long night of studying, or you finally get that letter you've been waiting for in the mail, make sure that you say thank you. Don't forget to let the people around you know that they are appreciated.

Thanks again for reading!
Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment