Thursday, January 13, 2011

achy abs


Hello how has your evening been?

Mine has been slow. After playing games online for what must have been hours I finally coaxed myself out of the chair (with chocolate as motivation) and into my yoga clothes. Grudgingly I laid out my yoga mat and turned on one of my many dvds. I am not as flexible as I was during the height of my yoganess. Back then I could make it though about 10 minutes of this particular dvd. Tonight I didn't quite make it that far, but that is okay.

It has always been my opinion that the first time you do something is always that hardest. So although I didn't quite make it to the 1o minute mark it's okay, because I put forth the effort and took the first step back into staying fit. I am thankful that my foot has finally healed enough that I am able to work out once again.

Blessings,
~E~

No comments:

Post a Comment