Sunday, January 9, 2011

End of the Day Relaxation

I was reading the magazine "All You" and found an article about how to relax at the end of the day. Here are a few of the things readers wrote sent it:

"I grab myself a cup of hot tea, grab the mail and disappear into the bathroom for 10 minutes or so...after a challenging day at work" ~ Elaine Golden

"At the end of a long ..day all I want to do is let myself go. On my drive home I crank one of my favorite tunes and take a deep breath, then slowly exhale, leaving all the anxiety behind"
~Paige Carter

"I clear off my desk before I go home. It's a visual and mental indication that I'm done. When I come back the next morning, I don't feel overwhelmed by a messy work space" ~Tammie Sayre

"As a personal trainer, I make sure to take the time every night to do some stretching and breathing exercises. It releases my tension and is really good for me." ~Julee Daniels

What kind of things do you do to relax?

~eliza~

No comments:

Post a Comment