Monday, January 10, 2011

Lazy Day Delight

Good evening.

I don't know about you but I am one of those people who has a hard time relaxing when there is an opportunity for a lazy day. I typically find myself being restless and annoyed that I haven't done anything with my day and am usually unable to just sit and do nothing. Today most of the town was closed due to inclement weather, SC was declared to be in a state of emergency. It was windy, rainy, cold, and icy. Today was the perfect opportunity to have a lazy day.

Today I had a lazy day, and enjoyed spending time with my boyfriend. I was, for the most part (I made breakfast for us), able to just lay in bed relaxing, talking, and watching a movie. Now I'm sitting here watching the BCS game and playing on the computer. It's almost midnight and I really haven't accomplished anything with my day...and I am 100% okay with that.

I hope that each of you, if you have the opportunity, are able to have a completely relaxing lazy day. :)

~eliZa~

No comments:

Post a Comment