Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Goals

Good Afternoon fellow bloggers.

Do any of you make lists of goals? Kind of like new years resolutions but nothing too strict. I usually make lists of my goals twice a year-once around new years and once at the end of summer. Just some things I'd like to work on. When I make my list or lists (short and long term) I like to share it with someone, that way I might be held better accountable and have a better chance of achieving my goals. So this goal writing session, I would like to share my goals with you.

1. Do something intellectual with my time.
2. Improve my GRE scores to 1100.
3. Improve my posture. (I am going to try and set alarms on my cell phone as reminders).
4. Try to say more positive things.
5. Actively seek a job (devote some time every day to the job hunt).
6. Actively search for grad school (email and try to contact professors, make visits).
7. Make it to New Orleans for Mardi Gras.
8. Get my foot healed (2x daily exercises for it).
9. Volunteer or get an aquarium job.
10. Get into a set daily schedule.

Do you have any goals or resolutions? Let me know if I can help you with it, please ask how mine are going!

Cheers,
~e~

No comments:

Post a Comment