Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year New Start

I would like to thank you for staying with me despite my extreme lack of posting. I thought that I had given up on my idea of giving others ideas to lead better lives by trying to focus on the positive things in my day, but I was wrong.

As I was sitting on the airplane I thought about what my new years resolutions were going to be (isn't that how all these things start?). One of my thoughts was to be more positive especially in my conversations with others. With the bad economy it seems harder and harder to focus on the good things and not get sucked into the feeling of lurking doom.

SO while I have lots of extra free time I am going to try and start up this blog again. This time there will be a slight twist. I will try to share new ideas about food and recipes in addition to my positives!

WHOSE WITH ME?!

~Eliza~

No comments:

Post a Comment