Saturday, January 9, 2010

<>< Fish <><











Blub Blup Blup! ( I imagine that's how you say 'hello' in fish). How is everyone today, staying warm I hope.




Whilst I was staying warm inside today I decided to clean my fish tank. The slimy green algae was more than taking over the tank. After I'd finished scrubbing the last of the glass walls of the tank, I sat back and looked and admired the job I'd done. The walls of the tank were so clear. Looking through the glass at my little fish swimming around in they're newly clean tank brought me a sense of peace and accomplishment. It must be nice to be a fish, or any other pet that has a loving family- relaxing, without much worry or care.




Do you have a fish, a dog, cat, bird, snake, hamster, turtle, horse, or rabbit? If so, take a minute to sit and watch them, and just relax. You might be surprised at the sense of calm you feel.




Thanks for reading,


Eliza

2 comments:

  1. It's mesmerizing watching fish in a tank. Hope your journey will be fulfilling this new year. I signed up to follow you. Visit my place for a post that might be of interest to you about the bucket list. If you like what you see, perhaps you'll follow me. http://www.boomerpie.com/2010/01/new-twist-on-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and welcome! I will have to have a look!

    ReplyDelete