Sunday, January 3, 2010

Patience is a Virtue

Hello everyone, Happy Holidays! I am sorry about the lapse in posting I have been very busy with my research these last few months, but it is starting to pay off.

I will make this short and sweet because I am sure you've heard it many times; Patience is a virtue. I am not a patient person... at all. But for awhile I had had my eye on a young gentleman. As I got to know him we became great friends, and as time progressed I wanted something more to come of it, but he was not ready. Never have I been so patient for such a long period of time in my life! Sure enough my elders were right. My patience paid off. Right before I went to visit my family, my friend took me out to a wonderful dinner, and asked me to be his girlfriend.

Paitence is a virtue, that I think I will try to practice a bit more often. Have you ever waited patiently for something and finally recieved it? Didn't it feel amazing?!

Thank you for having patience and not abandoning me.
Happy 2010!
~ Eliza.

No comments:

Post a Comment