Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shooting Stars


When was the last time you went outside at night and looked at the stars? As a kid, I used to do it all the time with my dad. The other night an old co-worker invited me out to a bonfire out in the country. The fire was amazing but when the talking lulled, I found myself looking up out at stars- I had not seen such a clear night sky in quite some time. As I gazed up into the beautiful sky, I saw a SHOOTING STAR!!! I was so taken a back by it I forgot to make a wish.

Next time you get a chance, go out on a clear night, look up at the stars, and be amazed by the vast expanse of beauty.

Sorry for the delay in writing these last few days, my internet has been acting up, hopefully its back for good. haha.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!!

Thanks for reading,
*****Eliza********

No comments:

Post a Comment